Business Northeast Group owns and runs various websites like bnecorp.com, businessnortheast.com, envisagesoft.com, prnortheast.com, etc. Thus the term ' Business Northeast Group Services' here stands for all these websites, apps and other services including but not limited to delivery of information and content via any mobile or internet connected device or otherwise and its businesses.
SUBMISSION AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION ON BUSINESS NORTHEAST GROUP SERVICES
Information is to be collected directly from the user at the time of filling up of enquiry form and/or registration.
Every user must submit certain information such as full name, email address, mobile number, pin code and country, and so on for creating a profile (also called "Account") with Business Northeast Group. This information is a must for a user to become a registered member and/or to avail various services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide you an access to our services, Business Northeast Group collects a certain number of non-personally identifiable information about the visits of any user at the time when he/she uses our services. Our server receives and records all information-details about the type of browser and computer you are using. The collected data include the IP address, type of browser, other software or/and hardware information, etc.
In cases if Business Northeast Group plans to combine the collected information with your provided personal information, for the sake of providing the right sort of messages we should send to you, we will surely gain your consent before combining them. Third parties, who support Business Northeast Group Services by providing various services or advertisements, may collect data about you using these techniques. We do not hold any control over these technologies used by the third parties, as they will be used in accordance with their privacy policies.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use every piece of information collected from our users as well as information about 'the user' for the following purposes.
- TO PROVIDE AND IMPROVE OUR SERVICES: We use information for providing better services to you. We also use them to improve our services - to deliver more relevant contents, customer support and to respond to your clarification seeking messages.
- TO CONTACT YOU: Contacting you is one of the major aims behind collecting your personal information. We require information about you to send you promotional letters and notifications about our services periodically. We mainly send them through the email or SMS that you offer at the time of your registration. However, you are given the opportunity to control or stop our email notifications.
- TO ENABLE THIRD PARTIES TO ASSIST US IN PROVIDING BETTER SERVICES: We provide non-public personal information to the third parties including contractors, various agents or sponsors, etc., for offering you better services. However, these third parties are to use the provided data only for the specific service that they render to our Website.
- TO PROVIDE THE RIGHT KIND OF ADS: We use your information to provide you right kind of ads through the right kind of advertising networks. In any of the cases, we share none of your personal information to these third parties but only those which are strictly non-personal. They are provided only to serve you in a better way but in any case, if they collect any of your information (as mentioned above); we are not responsible for it.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
To protect the rights of Business Northeast Group as well as our users, Business Northeast Group may disclose your information under certain circumstances like:
- To protect the legal rights or assets of Business Northeast Group, its affiliated companies, or their employees, agents and contractors.
- To safeguard the security of Business Northeast Group users or of the public,
- for risk management purposes,
- To prevent fraud use of our website,
- To comply with the state and Indian law or legal process.
We may also share your information at times when the Company is merging with or selling some or whole of its assets. Under this case, the information is strictly passed on only to those parties engaged in the transaction.
COMMENTS ON THE WEBSITE
Public posts and information including your comments and posts are always public and anyone can access them. They will be displayed along with the commenting user's name, replies to the comment, likes, profile information, etc. Further, these sorts of information might be shown up in search results on external search engines.
CANCELLATION OF ACCOUNT
Cancellation of your account always remains at your discretion. You are given the option to delete your account at any time. However, we may retain some copies of your provided information (not all but those which you have shared with a third party), even after you delete your account. We may also retain some part of information as part of internal security policies or so as to comply with the applicable laws. Remember your account may be accessible on the search engines for a shorter-while-more as there may be a delay in the removal of your content.
LOCATION OF DATA
Business Northeast Group considers the privacy of our users as important as that of ours. And so we make use of all available measures including technical, administrative, personnel and physical measures to prevent any sort of loss or theft of the collected information. Further we take all necessary steps to prevent unauthorized use, modification and/or disclosure of the information you provide.
While visiting the Website, you may find links leading to other websites which are either our "affiliated websites" or websites of third parties. Once you reach any of these websites using the provided link, you are out of Business Northeast Group's website and we are not responsible for the contents provided on these websites.
Mail: Business Northeast Group, #163, Sixmile-Jayanagar Link Road, Jayanagar - 781022.